GameStop Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends best Solo que junglers in the game (in current patch)

2 posters

Go down

League of Legends best Solo que junglers in the game (in current patch) Empty League of Legends best Solo que junglers in the game (in current patch)

Post by Temp1st Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:40 pm

this is my personal list reply if you have a better one Smile

1.Graves
2.Kindred
3.Elise
4.Reksai
5.Lee Sin

the reason behind the first pick is becuase Graves almost never lose hp in the jungle if played correct and have so mutch burst when u least expect it
Kindred is the probably one of the best early game junglers she can take on almost anyone
Elise becuase of her insane spell kit
Reksai for being all around a great pick
Lee i put pretty low becuase we talk about all elos here and lee is pretty hard to master 100% so thats why he is so low, dont get me wrong he has a great kit and is a very strong champion.

would be awesome to see some of your ideas Smile
Temp1st
Temp1st

Back to top Go down

League of Legends best Solo que junglers in the game (in current patch) Empty Re: League of Legends best Solo que junglers in the game (in current patch)

Post by Maxi Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Thank you for posting, Welcome to the forums!

~Maxi

Maxi
Administrator
Administrator

https://gamestop.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

League of Legends best Solo que junglers in the game (in current patch) Empty Re: League of Legends best Solo que junglers in the game (in current patch)

Post by Temp1st Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:47 pm

Maxi wrote:Thank you for posting, Welcome to the forums!

~Maxi
thank u Smile
Temp1st
Temp1st

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum